DAFNE e-Summer School
DAFNE e-Summer School – August 2020
Registrations for the summer school are now closed. If you are a registered participant but will not be able to take part in the course, please contact Patience Mukuyu (P.Mukuyu at cgiar.org), so that your place can be given to the next person on the waiting list. Thank you for the understanding!
The DAFNE e-summer school will provide know-how transfer about methodological aspects required for the investigation of the Water-Energy-Food (WEF) Nexus and the identification of sustainable WEF management strategies in the context of and transboundary water resources systems. While the value and the applicability of the methodological approach presented is fairly general, its application is illustrated by means of two exemplary case studies, the Zambezi River Basin (ZRB) and the Omo-Turkana Basin (OTB).
During the e-summer school you will:
- learn about DAFNE’s decision analytical framework and model based WEF nexus assessment
- discuss drivers and indicators of environmental change and governance issues
- experience innovative knowledge sharing and decision aid tools for the WEF assessment.
We invite participants interested in the water, energy and agricultural sectors to join the e-summer school. The format could be particularly interesting for:
- Early career researchers;
- and practitioners in the indicated areas.
- Find more information about the programme and the contents of the different sessions here: >> Full DAFNE e-Summer School Programme and Contents (pdf) <<
Access to video lectures opens
9th July 2020 (first come, first served)
3rd August 2020
3rd August 2020
24 – 26 August 2020
To register, please fill in the registration form linked below until 3rd August 2020 (first come, first served). We will get in touch with you after your successful registration. All personal information required for the registration will be treated confidentially.